We will be strictly adhering to USEF COVID-19 Guidelines and implementing safety protocols at our August horse shows. Please click the buttons below for more detailed information.
- AS PER USEF RULES, NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED!
- Check-in required at property Entrance, and a signed USEF Waiver is required to get a wristband.
- With each horse, only the rider, trainer, groom, and one family member (if the rider is a minor) are allowed on the show grounds, as well as approved essential staff.
- There will be NO FOOD SERVICE on the grounds, so please plan accordingly.
- A mask must be worn at all times when not mounted on a horse, and social distancing of 6 feet must be maintained whenever possible.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic forcing us to cancel so many shows this season, we are putting in a COVID fee of $40 per horse for the NW Spectacular to help offset the overhead. Our yearly facility and set up costs have remained the same, but normally they are spread out over six shows instead of two. Thank you for your understanding.